Miles has dark green hair, which goes down to his neck, and also covers his eyes slightly. His superhero costume includes a dark black suit, with red boots and a yellow M sign. Miles is a clumsy yet tough guy who gets himself into fights all the time. He eats a lot, and is a fan of heavy metal. He is also the bassist and primary songwriter for Jason's band, Light Punk.
Miles was living an ordinary life, he never got good grades and was pretty weak. One day, when getting cafeteria food, the juice box he had drank, was actually a deadly potion. It led Miles to a coma for two years. Once Miles woke up, he discovered he has amazing strength and could run faster than before. He even manage to lift one of the biggest kids in school! He then got submitted into Super Academy!
Miles had a crush on Lilly all this time, and he still does.
Jason is Miles' best friend.
- Enhanced strength and speed
- Somewhat stretchy arms.
- Energy blasts.
- Soul morphing, will be explained.
- Miles was inspired by Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia, and power wise Mr. Fantastic and Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho.
- Miles' favorite Marvel hero is Spider-Man, for his one liners and his bravery.
- Miles is somewhat self aware about heroes.
- He hates spiky things more than anything. He may be super strong, but he'll become fragile once he sees something spiky.
- Miles is actually really good at drums, decent at guitar and keyboards, but he finds it hard to play bass. He only joined as a bassist to help Sky's band. His songwriting skills are also top notch.
- Miles' darker side has yet to come out, given he hasn't let anyone see that side yet.
- Miles' favorite anime include My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Z, and One Punch Man. His favorite characters in these anime are All Might, Vegeta, and Genos.
- Miles' favorite bands are Nirvana and Metallica, which annoys Sky. He also listens to Green Day, The Clash, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, and Marilyn Manson.
- Miles used to have an Oingo Boingo phase, hence how Sky found several Oingo Boingo albums in his basement.